Acne Rosacea is a chronic skin disease that has affected millions of people in North America. Women, in particular between the ages of 30 and 60 years are more likely to be affected by it. Still, it can be cured with many natural treatments. Treatment of acne rosacea is available in many forms, such as allopathic and herbal medicines and home remedies.
Acne rosacea involves the following symptoms:
- Inflammation and Facial redness.
- Pus-filled pustules or Red bumps on the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) face.
- Visibility of the blood vessels, especially in the nose and cheeks.
- A constant blush or flush in the face.
- A red button, inflamed as the nose (rhinophyma) or a burning sensation in the eye (ocular rosacea).
If the symptoms correspond to the points highlighted above, you are a victim of acne rosacea. The treatment can be done at home with the use of certain herbs readily available. The treatment can also be done through the prescriptions of allopathy and homeopathy.
The scientific community does not yet know the healing options for Rosacea, but treatment options can give great relief to the symptoms of the disease.
Skin conditions that show the face are nightmare of all. However, a skin condition such as acne, rosacea, affects almost 10 percent of the world population. While common diseases are dealt with by more remedies branches, acne rosacea treatments are still lacking in effectiveness.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for Rosacea
The Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar works effective treatment to improve your skin, and several simple steps should be followed. If you are thinking about treating acne with apple cider vinegar, make sure that you are buying a high-quality product, raw and organic vinegar that is available at most local health food stores or online.
Why does Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar work to relieve Rosacea?
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for rosacea works for two reasons. First, it contains anti-bacterial properties so can eliminate the bacteria that cause acne. And secondly, it balances the pH levels on the skin which prevent the formation of spots.
The benefits of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fighting acne and oiliness – When Apple cider vinegar is applied to the skin, the pores tend to close. It is due to its acidity and, consequently, is the improvement of the appearance of acne and reducing the greasiness of the skin, and keep it smooth and moisturized longer;
- Bleaching stains on the skin – Due to its properties, apple cider vinegar is a natural skin whitening agent and can be used in skin patches;
- Natural Astringent – The features present in apple cider vinegar balance the pH and assist in cleansing the skin. In this way, it acts as a natural astringent and tones the skin and is also useful in the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and inflammation, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Improves itching – Due to its bactericidal action, apple cider vinegar improves itching and skin wounds;
- Improves skin dryness – Apple cider vinegar offsets the pH of the skin and keeps improving skin dryness.
How to Treat Rosacea with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar?
Start by mixing a little water with apple cider vinegar. Also, it is best to start with a piece of apple cider vinegar to three portions water. Over time you can increase the amount of apple cider vinegar. The strongest combination you can use is a 50/50 mix with equal parts water and vinegar.
Soak a clean cotton in the mix and dab the cotton ball on the acne. Let the skin dry for 10 minutes and then wash the skin with cool water. If acne is more severe, you may try to leave the mixture on the skin for an extended period, but you must be careful because a stronger combination should not be left on the skin for long.
Other Several natural treatment methods for Rosacea
Burdock, Aloe Vera, betaine hydrochloride, chamomile, rose hips, red clover, zinc and selenium, all these natural ingredients help in the topical treatment of acne rosacea. 2-4 ml of burdock root dyes help the blood cleansing process, thereby reducing acne rosacea.
Feverfew, tea ginger oil, and lavender essential oil tree are mild acne healers and therefore produce fewer side results. Oatmeal, Chamomile, and Green tea have anti-inflammatory characteristics that aid in calming rhinophyma.
It is suggested that people with acne rosacea should consume 1-2 tablespoons daily primrose tea. It is very useful for treating acne rosacea.
Increasing vitamin B intake in the diet is a simple remedy for acne rosacea.
Patients with rosacea often suffer from indigestion, especially after eating fatty, dense foods. This situation happens due to deficiency of the pancreatic lipase enzyme, and both indigestion and acne can be cured by supplements of pancreatic enzymes consume.
Orange peel, lemon juice, aloe vera juice, sandalwood powder, tomato, garlic, egg whites and neem oil, are especially good acne rosacea pacifiers.
Honey cinnamon paste, ice bags, Fenugreek leaves paste, papaya and juice wheatgrass juice also helps in reducing inflammation and heal pimples.
Although the camphor oil is considered to be a skin irritant, studies have proven that it is a straightforward and efficient natural resource for acne. Apply camphor oil diluted in the acne-prone skin for a few days should certainly help.
All treatments work if religiously followed. Follow the care of the skin active, and you can avoid acne rosacea. Know that you will not get instant results and you will be required to follow the handler religiously for some weeks and sometimes months. Do not let acne rosacea keep it down. You are not alone, just one of the many people who suffer from this problem.