Hair loss have been a great issue in almost everyone’s life. People usually go for medical treatments like PRP treatment or various other therapies.
But there haven’t been enough evidence to prove if these therapies are actually effective for treating hair loss.
So why to opt for such complications when you can reach out to cheap and simple natural home remedies for hair loss.
Yes! It is actually possible to grow healthy, thick hair in just a few days by using the natural sources. I’m sure that would your Grandma must have did!
Egg Mask Nutritional Powerhouse
Well it’s the simplest remedy. Egg is extremely healthy even for your physical body and it can also do wonders to your hair.
It contains proteins, sulphur, zinc, iodine, phosphorus, and selenium which can together help in healthy hair growth. To prepare the mask, you need to follow some steps given below:
- Take out one egg white in a bowl and add olive oil and honey, one teaspoon of each.
- To make a paste, beat it thoroughly and then apply all over the hair, from roots to tips.
- After applying for twenty minutes, wash it with a mild shampoo.
Coconut milk and Greek yogurt & honey
Remember don’t mix the two. Apply coconut and yogurt separately. Coconut is useful in promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss as it contains proteins and essential fats. To prepare the milk, follow the given steps:
- Take a medium sized coconut and grate it. After that, simmer it in the fan for just five minute.
- Strain it and then cool.
- Then add crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds, one tablespoon each to the milk.
- Apply thoroughly on your scalp and hair.
- Wait for twenty minutes and then rinse it with the shampoo.
For making the mixture of honey and yogurt, see the following steps:
- Take two tablespoons of yogurt and mix them with one tablespoon of honey and lemon in the bowl.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and roots, by using a dye brush.
- Keep it stay on for thirty minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
- Apply the paste once in a week to see the desired results.
Amla Prevents Premature Greying
It is also known as Indian gooseberry and is another remedy to stop hair fall. One of the cause of hair fall in the deficiency of vitamin C, so by eating amla, the hair follicles would be strengthened and helps you to control the loss.
Amla further has anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, that helps promote faster hair growth, maintains a healthy scalp and prevents the premature greying. The steps are as followed:
- Make a paste by mixing lime juice and amla powder.
- Apply ad massage it to your hair and scalp.
- After applying, add a shower cap and cover your hair so that the paste doesn’t dry out.
- Keep it stay for an hour and then you can wash it off with normal water.
Fenugreek: Regrow Your Hair
Fenugreek or Methi seed is one of the most efficient home remedies to prevent the hair loss. It helps to recover the hair follicles and thus, help in re-growth of hair. The steps are:
- Overnight, soak the fenugreek seeds in water.
- Grind it to make a fine paste and apply thoroughly on your hair and scalp.
- For about thirty minutes, leave the paste on your head.
- To prevent it from drying, you can cover your scalp wearing a shower cap.
- Wash it with normal water, after applying for 30 – 40 minutes.
- You don’t need to use any shampoo, only water would be enough.
- To control hair fall, use it twice a week for a month.
Onion juice and Aloe vera: Surefire
You need to use these things separately. Remember, don’t mix them!
The anti – bacterial properties of onions helps in fighting the scalp infections, whereas, the sulfur content increases the circulation of blood to the hair follicles. So it promotes hair growth and further controls the loss of hair. Follow the steps:
- Grind the onion and then squeeze out to extract the onion juice.
- Apply it your scalp by dipping the cotton ball in the onion juice.
- Leave it on for twenty to thirty minutes and then rinse it off using normal water and a mild shampoo.
- To see a difference, follow this procedure.
Aloe vera is also an efficient home remedy for hair loss and to increase hair growth. It is also helpful in reducing problems of scalp like itching and flaking.
- Extract the pulp by taking a stalk of Aloe vera.
- Apply it thoroughly to your hair and scalp and let it be there for about forty five minutes.
- Wash it with normal water.
- To see better results, you can do this 3 – 4 times in a week.
Don’t use or mix the things which are forbidden together. Re-read the steps and in case of confusion take the help of an elder or someone who’s a pro in these remedies. You can further use beetroot juice which contains vitamin C, B6 etc. Or green tea which is an antioxidant and helps to boost hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Like I mentioned in the beginning of this article, there are several other medical options available such as PRP treatment, hair transplant, artificial hair etc. However, most of these treatments are expensive and involves some risks. It is always best to seek your qualified medical professional’s advice before taking any health realted treatments or remedies.