Losing weight is not a straightforward process. You have to make efforts if you want to be successful.
Nowadays, there are many diets as well as training methods to help you lose weight quickly.
But not all of them work for you as losing weight too fast is not a good thing for your body. When it comes to weight loss, health issues must always be taken care.
Method 1: Follow The 21-Day-Diet
This is one of the most popular weight loss trends created by the Academy of Sports Medicine.
The 21-day diet is based on the principle of healthy eating habits to help you lose weight.
This diet combines with physical exercises to control weight for 3 weeks.
Although losing weight by controlling diet and exercise is nothing new, breakthroughs, but those who want to lose weight are attracted and curious by the preparation and arrangement for each.
How to do:
With this dietary habit, you will use a lot of trays to measure your food at each meal. Each tray has its code and color to distinguish. Include:
- 1 228-gram green tray for vegetable
- 1 228-gram purple tray for fruit
- 1 170-gram red container protein food
- 1 150-gram yellow tray for carb
- 2 76-gram orange trays for grain and dressing
Multiply your current weight with 11 and then plus 400 (this 400 includes the burned calories while exercising).
The final result is the daily amount of calories you need to maintain the ideal weight. To find out how many calories you need for weight loss, take the result minus 750.
Based on the daily intake of calories, the plan will be designed specifically for you.
For example, if you need 1200-1499 calories, you are allowed to eat 3 green boxes, 2 purple boxes, 4 red boxes, 2 yellow boxes, and 1 orange box a day.
However, this method has some minor drawbacks that you should know.
Although separate food trays help you do not have to keep track of your meals, if you do not love the preparation of food or do not want to spend too much on a variety of foods, you may lose with this method.
Some people said that most of these meals were expensive and time-consuming.
Also, practicing every day for almost a month seems impossible and makes people tired as they eat less.
And this is a temporary and short-term weight loss method; it cannot be applied to people who want to lose weight much and long. So you need to consider carefully before using.
Method 2: Increase Activity Levels
1. Riding a bike or going jogging are excellent ways to lose weight. Each day, you need to bike for at least 15 minutes and walk for 30 minutes in the morning and evening.
You can incorporate exercise while going to work or when doing your job by walking instead of driving or taking the stairs instead of using the lift. Repeat this habit every day.
2. Take 1 to 1.5 hours for doing exercises or yoga. You can perform in the early morning or the late afternoon. Repeat exercising 6 days a week.
At the end of the week, you should take a day off for optimal results.
3. Choose gardening, sports, hiking, shopping, cooking, or even visiting your neighbors at the weekend.
Do not let yourself sit for more than 3 hours a day with your smartphone or TV because it causes you to stagnate and accumulate fat.
According to a study, sitting more than 3 hours a day can reduce your life expectancy. With daily work, sitting for many hours is inevitable. But you should limit it as much as possible.
4. Lift weights for 30 minutes a day is essential during weight loss process. If you cannot choose the right weight for yourself, consult a coach for further advice.
5. If you want to lose weight fast and have a healthy body, forget the gentle exercises that only for relaxing and circulating blood.
High-intensity activities will help you better. Try practicing yoga, boot camp, or muscle pump classes for 45 minutes to 1 hour a day. They will help you burn fat and firm your body.
Method 3: Cut Off Carbs And Sugar In Your Diet
1..It’s hard to cut down on your daily calorie intake while you have a regular workout plan.
However, this is necessary because if you cannot overcome this step, all your workout efforts are useless. Try to eat healthily and use low-calorie foods.
2. Try to increase the amount of lean protein but reduce carbohydrates in your diet.
For a meal, you should not prepare more than 40% healthy carbohydrates.
In case you consume carbohydrates, they should be ancient grain, root vegetable or whole grain-refined without white carbs.
3. Use a calorie control application, which allows you to monitor your weight loss process.
Keeping track of what and how many calories you eat you will help to manage your diet better and encourage successful weight loss.
There are many free applications available today, so get started on the first day of your weight loss process.
4. You must eat and never skip meals during the day. Many people think that skipping meals can help to lose weight faster, but this brings the opposite effect.
Skipping meal makes you crave and eat more at the next one. Not only that, it makes you lack the energy to study and work.
It would help if you had breakfast with healthy foods such as oatmeal, egg, coffee, etc. Also, consume some snack before intensive activities to ensure the calories for the workouts.
5. Make sure you drink only water or green tea during weight loss process. Sugary water, soda, sweet milk, milk tea, and sugary coffee should be removed from your drinking list.
You must not consume alcohol and alcoholic beverages as it will increase your caloric intake by 200 times just for a drink.
6. You should follow the 40/40/20 rule when preparing the meals. Each meal should include 40 percent of healthy carbs, 40 percent of lean protein and 20 percent of healthy fats. Here some suggestions for meal preparation during weight loss:
- Healthy carbs should be spinach salads, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, peppers, red potatoes, carrots, other nutrient-rich veggies, black beans, chickpeas, pinto beans, quinoa, and wild rice.
- Lean protein should be egg whites, Greek yogurt, tuna, low-fat cottage cheese, salmon, turkey breasts, chicken breasts, and low-fat cuts of other meat
- Healthy fats should be olive oil, peanut butter, avocado, and seeds
7. Take a day to eat anything you like to satisfy your cravings without following any rules in the plan. But avoid overeating greasy and fatty foods. This day should not be the same as the day you off exercising.
Method 4: Reduce Water Retention
1. You should drink plenty of water together with increasing water consumption while working out.
That helps you to eliminate salt and toxins from your body and limit the amount of water in your body that causes you to gain weight.
2. Try to limit the consumption of salt in meals. You can alter salt with other spices such as cumin, pepper or garlic.
3. Take a sauna once a week to increase the sweating and remove the toxins from your body to keep it healthy. This is also an effective method of body purification and reducing water retention.
Here are four methods to help you lose 15 pounds in 3 weeks. These methods have been proved to be completely safe for users.
You can combine multiple ways at once to lose weight fast and safely. However, you must make sure that your plans are consistent with your tolerance and ability.
Hope you a slim and toned body with the help of these remedies.
This guest post is by Emily Pham, a blogger with many years of experience in searching the best natural and effective remedies for health and beauty issues. All content provided is for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.